from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a lack of cleanliness
- n. ,(uncountable) dirt or filth
- n. indecency or corruption
- n. an unpleasant or disagreeable action, taste or smell
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being nasty; extreme filthness; dirtiness; also, indecency; obscenity.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character of being filthy; filthiness; dirtiness; filthy habits or condition.
- n. Disgusting taste; nauseousness.
- n. Disagreeableness; unpleasantness: as, the general nastiness of the weather.
- n. Meanness; dishonorableness: as, the nastiness of the trick.
- n. That which is filthy; filth.
- n. Moral filth or filthiness; grossness or indecency; obscenity.
- n. Synonyms Foulness, defilement, pollution.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a state characterized by foul or disgusting dirt and refuse
- n. malevolence by virtue of being malicious or spiteful or nasty
- n. the quality of being unpleasant
Sorry, no etymologies found.