from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality or degree of being tight
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or condition of being tight.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character or quality of being tight, in any sense of that word.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a state occasioned by scarcity of money and a shortage of credit
- n. extreme stinginess
- n. a tight feeling in some part of the body
- n. the spatial property of being crowded together
- n. lack of movement or room for movement
tight + -ness (Wiktionary)