from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The characteristic of being bullheaded.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. resolute adherence to one's own ideas or desires.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being bull-headed.
- n. Figuratively, blind, unreasoning impetuosity or obstinacy; stupid aggressiveness; blockheadedness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. resolute adherence to your own ideas or desires
Sorry, no etymologies found.