from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being snug.
- n. The result or product of being snug.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being snug.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or character of being snug, in any sense.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a state of warm snug comfort
From snug + -ness (Wiktionary)