from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Comfort: the quality or state of being comfortable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. State of being comfortable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being comfortable.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a feeling of being at ease in a relationship
- n. a state of being relaxed and feeling no pain
From comfortable + -ness. (Wiktionary)