from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being husky.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of being husky.
- n. Roughness of sound; harshness; hoarseness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being husky; dryness; roughness; hoarseness, as of the voice when affected by fatigue or emotion.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the property of being big and strong
- n. a throaty harshness
Sorry, no etymologies found.