from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being pert; cheekiness, impudence.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being pert.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The fact or character of being pert.
- n. Sauciness; forward promptness or boldness.
- n. Synonyms Impertinence, Impudence, Effrontery, etc. See impudence and impertinent.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. inappropriate playfulness
- n. quality of being lively and confident
From pert + -ness. (Wiktionary)