from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being brisk.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Liveliness; vigor in action; quickness; gayety; vivacity; effervescence.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Quickness; vigor or rapidity in action: as, the briskness of the breeze.
- n. Liveliness; gaiety; vivacity.
- n. The sparkling quality of an effervescing liquor: applied also to water, as in the extract.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. liveliness and eagerness
From brisk + -ness (Wiktionary)