from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The quality or condition of being scanty or meager.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being meagre or scanty
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Scantiness; smallness; thinness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Smallness; slenderness; tenuity.
- n. Scantiness; slightness; meagerness: as, the exiguity of a description.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being meager
Derived from exiguous. (Wiktionary)