from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being insubstantial.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Unsubstantiality; unreality.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being insubstantial; unsubstantiality.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. lacking substance or reality
- n. lack of solid substance and strength
Sorry, no etymologies found.