from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being slippery.
- n. The result or product of being slippery.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being slippery.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character or state of being slippery, in any sense of that word.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a slippery smoothness
- n. the quality of being a slippery rascal
From slippery + -ness (Wiktionary)