from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The condition of being unclear; vague.
- n. Something which is vague, or an instance or example of vagueness.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being vague.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being vague, indefinite, unsettled, or uncertain; ambiguousness; indistinctness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. indistinctness of shape or character
- n. unclearness by virtue of being poorly expressed or not coherent in meaning
Sorry, no etymologies found.