from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being murky.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of being murky.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being murky; darkness; gloominess; gloom.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an atmosphere in which visibility is reduced because of a cloud of some substance
- n. the quality of being cloudy
murky + -ness (Wiktionary)