from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the quality of being wild or untamed
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being wild; an uncultivated or untamed state; disposition to rove or go unrestrained; rudeness; savageness; irregularity; distraction.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or character of being wild, in any sense.
- n. A wild place or country; a wilderness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a feeling of extreme emotional intensity
- n. the property of being wild or turbulent
- n. an unruly disposition to do as one pleases
- n. an intractably barbarous or uncultivated state of nature
Sorry, no etymologies found.