from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being savage or behaving savagely.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being savage.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Savage character or condition; the state of being rude, uncivilized, or barbarous; barbarism.
- n. Wild, fierce, or untamed disposition, instincts, or habits; cruelty; barbarity; savagery.
- n. Fierceness: ferocity; rabid impetuosity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the property of being untamed and ferocious
savage + -ness (Wiktionary)