from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being indistinct.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or condition of being indistinct; lack of definiteness; dimness; confusion
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality or condition of being indistinct; confusion; uncertainty; obscurity; faintness; dimness: as, indistinctness of vision or of voice.
- n. In psychology, that character of apprehension which consists in a deficiency of consciousness of the parts of the concept or idea apprehended.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being indistinct and without sharp outlines
Sorry, no etymologies found.