from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being shifty.
- n. The result or product of being shifty.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being shifty.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character of being shifty, in any sense.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being a slippery rascal
- n. the quality of being changeable in direction
From shifty + -ness (Wiktionary)