from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The condition of being indirect
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being indirect; obliquity; deviousness; crookedness.
- n. Deviation from an upright or straightforward course; unfairness; dishonesty.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The condition or quality of being indirect; obliquity; unfairness; dishonesty.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. having the characteristic of lacking a true course toward a goal
Sorry, no etymologies found.