from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being sparse.
- n. The result or product of being sparse.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being sparse.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being sparse; scattered condition; wide separation: as, sparseness of population.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the property of being scanty or scattered; lacking denseness
From sparse + -ness (Wiktionary)