from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An adhesive quality.
- n. A glutinous consistency.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being viscid; also, that which is viscid; glutinous concretion; stickiness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being viscid; glutinousness; tenacity; stickiness. Arbuthnot, Aliments, i
- n. A glutinous concretion.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the property of being cohesive and sticky
Sorry, no etymologies found.