from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The characteristic of being hairy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of abounding, or being covered, with hair.
- n. The quality of being hairy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being hairy; the state of abounding in hair or being covered with it.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of having hair
Sorry, no etymologies found.