from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being cheap
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Lowness in price, considering the usual price, or real value.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being cheap; lowness in price or value.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. tastelessness by virtue of being cheap and vulgar
- n. a price below the standard price
From cheap + -ness. (Wiktionary)