from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being steep.
- n. The result or product of being steep.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Quality or state of being steep; precipitous declivity.
- n. Height; loftiness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being steep, in any sense; precipitousness: as, the steepness of a hill or a roof.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the property possessed by a slope that is very steep
steep + -ness (Wiktionary)