from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The characteristic or quality of being grim
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Fierceness of look; sternness; crabbedness; forbiddingness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being grim, stern, forbidding, or severe.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being ghastly
- n. something hard to endure
Sorry, no etymologies found.