from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being clever.
- n. Something clever, or done cleverly.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being clever; skill; dexterity; adroitness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being clever; quickness of intellect or mechanical dexterity; adroitness; skill; ingenuity; intelligence.
- n. Mildness or agreeableness of disposition; obligingness; good nature.
- n. Synonyms Faculty, Ingenuity, etc. (see genius), aptness, readiness, quickness, expertness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the power of creative imagination
- n. intelligence as manifested in being quick and witty
- n. the property of being ingenious
clever + -ness (Wiktionary)