from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being being sly.
- n. The result or product of being sly.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being sly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being sly, or conduct that is sly, in any sense; craftiness; arch or artful wiliness; cunning, especially satirical or playful cunning; archness; the use of wiles or stratagems, or the quality inclining one to use them.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception
From sly + -ness (Wiktionary)