from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the state of being combative
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being combative; propensity to contend or to quarrel.
- n. A cranial development supposed to indicate a combative disposition.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character or quality of being combative; disposition to contend or fight; pugnacity. By phrenologists the word is used to designate one of the propensities. See cut under phrenology.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a militant aggressiveness
Sorry, no etymologies found.