from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Artistic ability: a sculptor of great artistry.
- n. Artistic quality or craft: the artistry of a poem.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Significant artistic skill.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Works of art collectively.
- n. Artistic effect or quality.
- n. Artistic pursuits; artistic ability.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Artistic pursuits collectively. Browning.
- n. Artistic workmanship or effect; artistic quality.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a superior skill that you can learn by study and practice and observation
artist + -ry. (Wiktionary)