from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The art or study of making and operating telescopes.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The manufacture and use of telescopes.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The art or practice of using or making telescopes.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The art of constructing or of using the telescope.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the art of making and using telescopes
Sorry, no etymologies found.