from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The art, skill, or practice of a wizard; sorcery.
- n. A power or effect that appears magical by its capacity to transform: computer wizardry.
- n. Great ability or adroitness in a pursuit: a pianist gifted with technical wizardry.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The art of a wizard; sorcery.
- n. Something, such as an advanced technology, that gives the appearance of magic.
- n. Great ability in some specified field.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The character or practices o� wizards; sorcery; magic.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The art or practices of wizards; sorcery.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. exceptional creative ability
Sorry, no etymologies found.