from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The skill of riding horses; equitation.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The skill of riding a horse.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act or art of riding, and of training and managing horses; manege.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The management of horses; specifically, the art of riding or controlling horses; equestrian skill. See manège.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. skill in handling and riding horses
horseman + -ship (Wiktionary)