from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Skill and experience in matters relating to the woods, as hunting, fishing, or camping.
- n. The act, process, or art of carving or fashioning objects from wood.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any of the skills related to a woodland habitat, especially those relating to outdoor survival; these skills collectively
- n. The skill of woodcarving
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Skill and practice in anything pertaining to the woods, especially in shooting, and other sports in the woods.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Skill in anything which pertains to the woods or forest; skill in the chase, especially in hunting deer, etc.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. skill and experience in matters relating to the woods (as hunting or fishing or camping)
- n. skill in carving or fashioning objects from wood
wood + -craft (Wiktionary)