from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Accumulation.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of heaping together; a heap. See accumulation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of heaping together or piling up; accumulation.
- n. That which is cumulated or heaped together; a heap.
- n. In civil law, and thence in Scots and Louisiana law, combination of causes of action or defenses in a single proceeding; joinder, so that all must be tried together.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a collection of objects laid on top of each other
Sorry, no etymologies found.