from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being perceptive; acumen, discernment, insight
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The faculty of perception.
- n. Readiness to acquire knowledge from sensations.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. delicate discrimination (especially of aesthetic values)
- n. perception of that which is obscure
- n. the quality of insight and sympathetic understanding
- n. a feeling of understanding
Sorry, no etymologies found.