from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A reduction or decrease: a falloff in car sales.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A reduction or decline.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a noticeable decline in performance.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. diminish in size or intensity
- v. come off
- v. fall heavily or suddenly; decline markedly
- n. a noticeable deterioration in performance or quality
Sorry, no etymologies found.