from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being amorous.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being amorous, or inclined to sexual love; lovingness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being amorous, or inclined to love or to sexual pleasure; fondness; lovingness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a feeling of love or fondness
- n. the arousal of feelings of sexual desire
amorous + -ness (Wiktionary)