from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A dialogue or conversation between two persons: "a reasonably well-constructed duologue for two experienced performers” ( Noel Coward).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A conversation between two persons; dialogue.
- n. A dramatic performance or piece in the form of a dialogue limited to two speakers.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A dialogue or piece spoken by two persons.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a part of the script in which the speaking roles are limited to two actors
- n. a conversation between two persons
duo + (mono)logue.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)