from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The action of the verb talk
- v. Present participle of talk.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. That talks; able to utter words.
- adj. Given to talk; loquacious.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Speaking; speech; discourse.
- Given to much speech; garrulous; loquacious.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an exchange of ideas via conversation
Sorry, no etymologies found.