from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A casual talk; confabulation.
- intransitive v. To engage in casual talk.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To speak casually with; to chat.
- n. A casual talk or chat.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Familiar talk or conversation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To confabulate; chat.
- n. Familiar talk or conversation; chat.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. talk socially without exchanging too much information
- v. have a conference in order to talk something over
- n. an informal conversation
Sorry, no etymologies found.