from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An adherent of Unitarian Universalism.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A follower of Universalism
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who believes in Universalism; one of a denomination of Christians holding this faith.
- n. One who affects to understand all the particulars in statements or propositions.
- adj. Of or pertaining to Unversalists of their doctrines.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Universalism: as, Universalist views.
- n. One who, professing the Christian faith, believes that all mankind will eventually be redeemed from sin and suffering, and brought back to holiness and God.
- n. [lowercase] One who affects to understand everything.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or tending toward universalism
Sorry, no etymologies found.