from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The condition of being ingenious.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being ingenious; ingenuity.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being ingenious or prompt in invention; ingenuity.
- n. Cleverness; brightness; aptness.
- n. Ingenuousness; candor.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the power of creative imagination
- n. the property of being ingenious
Sorry, no etymologies found.