from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The faculty of sight; vision.
- n. Range of vision; view.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Vision or the faculty of sight
- n. View or the range of vision
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Sight of the eye; the sense of seeing; view; observation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The sight of the eye; view; observation.
- n. The sense of seeing; faculty or power of vision: as, his eyesight is failing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. normal use of the faculty of vision
eye + sight (Wiktionary)