from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. See hyperopia.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The condition of being unable to focus on near objects; presbyopia
- n. The quality of being considerate about what might happen in the future
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Quality of bbeing farsighted.
- n. Hypermetropia.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being far-sighted.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. seeing ahead; knowing in advance; foreseeing
- n. a reduced ability to focus on near objects caused by loss of elasticity of the crystalline lens after age 45
- n. abnormal condition in which vision for distant objects is better than for near objects
farsighted + -ness (Wiktionary)