from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of motor.
- n. The act of driving a car
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the act or recreation of riding in or driving a motor car or automobile.
- adj. Pertaining to motor cars or automobiles, or to the technology of such; addicted to riding in or driving automobiles.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The art of driving or riding in an automobile or motor-car; the sport of driving motor-cars.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of driving an automobile
Sorry, no etymologies found.