from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of manège.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The art of horsemanship, or of training horses.
- n. A school for teaching horsemanship, and for training horses.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The art of breaking, training, and riding horses; the art of horsemanship.
- n. A school for training horses and teaching horsemanship.
- Managed: said of a horse.
Sorry, no etymologies found.