from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Joking, humorous remarks or behaviour.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Jesting; merriment.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being jocular; merriment; jesting.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. activity characterized by good humor
- n. fun characterized by humor
- n. a feeling facetious merriment
jocular + -ity (Wiktionary)