from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being comical.
- n. Something comical.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being comical; something comical.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being comical; capacity for raising mirth; ludicrousness.
- n. That which is comical or ludicrous; a comical act or event.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being comical
Sorry, no etymologies found.