from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of mow.
- n. The activity by which something is mown.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of one who, or the operation of that which, mows.
- n. Land from which grass is cut; meadow land.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of cutting with a scythe.
- n. Land from which the crop is cut.
- n. The process of placing or storing hay or grain in a mow.
- n. Ability.
- n. Grimacing; mocking.
Sorry, no etymologies found.