from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. : riding with neither foot leading, with the stick perpendicular to the fall line; not goofy nor regular.
- v. ploughing
- n. Alternative form of ploughing.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of turning up earth with a plow; the cultivation of the ground by the plow: as, the plowing of new ground; the spring and fall plotting.
- n. The making of furrows or grooves in anything. See plow, v.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. tilling the land with a plow
Sorry, no etymologies found.