from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. sharpness or cutting ability
- n. astuteness or sagacity
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being keen.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being keen in any sense of that word; sharpness; acuteness; intensity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a positive feeling of wanting to push ahead with something
- n. a quick and penetrating intelligence
- n. thinness of edge or fineness of point
keen + -ness (Wiktionary)